Valve Adjustment: Always check and adjust with engine temperature lower than 35°C (95F)
The valve gap on the 150cc scooters is 0.0019 inches on intake valve
and 0.0024 inches on the exhaust valve. The following diagram has thevalve
Always check and adjust with
engine temperature lower than
1. Remove cylinder head cover.
2. Rotate cooling fan to camshaft. Locate
mark at center top, aligning magneto
f l y wheel mark with that on crankcase.
Magneto “T” mark and box crankshaft
Valve gap checking and
adjustment valve gap:
IN: 0.05mm (.00197 in.)
EX: 0.05mm (.00197 in.)
3. To adjust the valve gap, loosen am nut
and rotate adjusting nut.
Valve Adjustment Wrench
Be sure to check valve gap again,
after locking jam nut.
Carburetor Idle Speed
Idle adjustment should be made
with the engine warmed up.
1. Remove cover.
2. After the engine warms up, connect it
to an engine revolution counter.
3. Adjust idle screw until specified
revolution is obtained.
Minimum idling speed: 1900 190rpm
4. Readjust the screw if the idle speed
is not steady or fuel cannot be