A motor scooter is an economical form of transportation that is a great choice for someone that is on a tight budget. It is much cheaper on gas than the standard automobile. There are many factors that should be considered when choosing a motor scooter.
Important Factors to Consider When Buying a Motor Scooter
- Decide how much you are willing to spend on the scooter. They can range in price from $300 to $2500 (for 49CC), depending on the options that your choose.
- Make the decision if you would like to have a gas motor scooter or an electric scooter.
- A gas scooter has more power than an electric scooter. They also can go longer distances than the electric scooter. The highest speed it can reach is approximately 45 MPH, depending on the model.
- An electric scooter can go approximately 15 miles on a charge. The highest speed is approximately 25 MPH, depending on which model you choose.
- It is dangerous to keep a gas scooter in the living quarters of the house. At the same time an electric scooter can be kept inside the house.